If you've ever seen a TV show or movie where a character gets arrested, you have probably heard the Miranda warning — or at least part of it. The Miranda warning is a verbal acknowledgment of an arrested individual's rights. Police officers must provide the Miranda...
Warriors In The Criminal Defense Arena
- What you should avoid saying to a police officer when pulled over
- Overcharging and misidentification lead to false convictions
- Two Days in the Pillory, Three Years Imprisonment: A Criminal Defense Perspective on a Post-Roe Louisiana
- Errors in police procedure can affect the charges
- How will law enforcement handle domestic violence calls?