Widespread substance abuse, an issue across much of the United States, has lead to a rise in drug-related criminal charges. In Louisiana, the limited resources devoted to treating individuals who struggle with substance use disorder results in overpopulated prisons...
Warriors In The Criminal Defense Arena
- What you should avoid saying to a police officer when pulled over
- Overcharging and misidentification lead to false convictions
- Two Days in the Pillory, Three Years Imprisonment: A Criminal Defense Perspective on a Post-Roe Louisiana
- Errors in police procedure can affect the charges
- How will law enforcement handle domestic violence calls?