False convictions are an all-too-common problem in the criminal justice system. If you are facing consequences for a crime you did not commit, you may be able to appeal your conviction. Unfair convictions occur for numerous reasons, including overcharging and...
Warriors In The Criminal Defense Arena
- Overcharging and misidentification lead to false convictions
- Two Days in the Pillory, Three Years Imprisonment: A Criminal Defense Perspective on a Post-Roe Louisiana
- Errors in police procedure can affect the charges
- How will law enforcement handle domestic violence calls?
- Effects of overcharging in criminal court